Thursday, May 19, 2016

Personal Revelation is so Special

¿Cómo están?  

So, I went to the temple today and that is the reason for the title of my email. It was amazing to be in the temple. The feelings while in the temple are that of peace and love. It is just so special every time that I am able to go and do work for those on the other side. I also am so grateful for a Heavenly Father that answers prayers and does so on a very personal level. I can't describe it very well or with as much feeling as I would like to, but I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father and we also have Jesus Christ as our loving brother. I grasp that just little by little and each little realization is a testimony grower. So cool!

Miracle moment:  Right as we showed up to give a lesson with some progressing investigators they said "We didn't read. None of it – we  didn't read." We were a little caught off guard but proceeded to talk about it and then started the lesson. One of the investigators said,  "Today I was praying and I asked God if I should even keep meeting with you." And to that we were a little scared that she was about to tell us to stop coming over... we didn't really know where to go with it, but then our member that was with us said, "Let's go to Moroni 10: 4-5" and he then continued to explain the background and read it. After the scripture and hearing his testimony, the investigator was completely different. She said, "That scripture just touched me.. While you read that, I felt it. When you leave here I will read anything that you want me to and I will start to pray tonight. You will also come back tomorrow and we will talk about it."  Wow!  We went back the next day and had a wonderful lesson! They now have a baptismal date for June 11th and we are so excited for them!

Life is good.

I love choosing to be happy everyday. I testify that obedience to God’s commandments brings happiness! I love this gospel so much. I hope that you have a great week and that you may try to do something to show God that you are grateful for what he has done for you.

Love you!

Elder Mackintosh

PHOTOS:

1. Temple
2. Zone conference
3.  Conducting zone conference. jaja




           




No comments:

Post a Comment