Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Best.Christmas.Ever.

Merry Christmas!

This week has been so amazing. Christmas Day was really special for me this year for a few reasons... 

I got transferred yesterday to Manhattan so that made Sunday (Christmas) even more special because I was able to take the sacrament one more time in the New Rochelle ward and able to say goodbye to all of the members and investigators. Serving in the New Rochelle Ward as changed my life in a lot of ways and for that I am grateful.  I'm also grateful for the 6 months that I was able to spend as an assistant to President Smith. That assignment really taught me how to serve with everything I have. I'm grateful that I had that opportunity. I will really miss that assignment, the area, and all the people, but I will serve wherever the Lord wants me to serve and I’m certain I will love my new assignment as a Zone leader in South Manhattan just as much.  

AND I also was able to Skype home with my family Christmas day and that was so special and really awesome! Being able to share spiritual experiences with my family means the world to me. I love my family.

Over the past couple of days I have been able to have a couple of really spiritual experiences that have made me grateful to be a full time servant of the Lord. It is such a privilege and it is something that I will never get again.., the time is zooming by, I realize this time is precious. I am grateful for every day in the mission field here in New York City!

HOW COOL IS THAT?!

I know that God exists. I know that he has a plan for us. I know that peace and joy are attainable in this life and can be ours for eternity. The Gospel is so awesome...  and last I want to testify that repentance is cool! Repentance is amazing - it brings so much peace. Repent daily.

Love you all! Merry Christmas and happy New Years!

Elder Mackintosh


I will miss William! I will still see him but not as often ):


William, me, and in the back seat my new companion Elder Tabor  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment