Monday, January 30, 2017

Miracles Keep Coming

January 16, 2017

Hey everyone!

So I really don't have time to write today. It is hard to explain but yeah, no time!

I went to the temple this morning and that was really special of course. I sat in the temple feeling the spirit so strongly and just hought "wow, and most of the world has no idea how this feels... I love being a missionary."  Those are seriously the thoughts that ran through my head because it is so amazing to help people get to that point of feeling and recognizing the spirit! Love it.

The update on Joshua is that he is still getting baptized on January 28th and he is awesome! He is really excited. The other great news is that Freddy is getting baptized on January 28th as well! He is golden. I think I shared his story last week about how he just came to church and shared his testimony. He said that he found the church on google! He is seriously incredible and he strengthens my testimony every time that we meet with him. Grateful to know him.

Sorry for not writing more but it was a crazy day... but a great day! I love you all and I'm grateful for your prayers. I am humbled every time I go to the temple and remember how many people pray for us as missionaries.. it is humbling. Love you all!

Elder Mackintosh


Today at the Temple. (wow I was standing so awkward) jajaja


Selfie with my apartment roommates





No comments:

Post a Comment