Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Plan of Salvation

Hello! 

I accidentally played basketball for too long and don't have a ton of time to write this week... completely my fault jaja. Always next week right? 

But this week I have thought a lot about the plan of salvation and how much peace it can bring to a soul. We are reading the Book of Mormon in 100 days as a mission and I'm reading with the purpose of knowing how the atonement of Jesus Christ has affected ME. Well with that in mind I have learned a ton! But surprising to me, I have learned a lot about the resurrection and things in the next life. The resurrection of EVERYONE will happen and the judgment day will come as well. It ties in with the atonement because that is how resurrection was made possible and judgment day ties in because we can be clean on that day because of the atonement ofJesus Christ. I know that this is true!

The Spirit sure does confirm truth. The other day I was reading and a very simple verse pounded me in my heart. It is found in Mosiah 16:8 and it says "But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ." Simple right? Well the Spirit testified to me that it was true. It was amazing! I know that it was real and I know as well that we can all have moments like that and we can all know spiritual and eternal truths. We just have to choose and we have to work. If you want to know for yourself, I invite you to read the Book of Mormon and to pray about it. You will get an answer. 

I love the Book of Mormon and I love the Savior!  I'm so grateful for the support that I receive each week and even day. 

Love you all! It is going too fast. 

Elder Mackintosh 



Right before teaching a lesson over Oovoo on our iPads!



Went of a split with Elder Busby. He is a solid missionary and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment