Wednesday, November 18, 2015

No Time!

Okay I'm sooo sorry but I just don't have enough time this week to write a big email here.. If you wrote me an email this week and I couldn't respond I'm genuinely sorry. I WILL write you next week! Promise.

We changed some things up this week and found some sweet success! First investigator at church! Woot woot! Plus yesterday we had two new investigators say yes to baptism and they are both incredibly genuine and prepared for the gospel. I love these people.

Today we went to China Town for P-day, so that's why I don't have much time. jaja It was so cool! I have always been in love with China and I have never really known why. Well after today... I still don't know why, (jaja) but it was so much fun! jaja 

I Love you all so much. Next week is Thanksgiving!! No turkey bowl for me though...

Life is good. It's good to be a missionary.

Elder Mackintosh

No comments:

Post a Comment