Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Work!!!!

Suuuuuppppp,

The work is picking up! No baptism dates right now but we are trying to set one tonight and we had 3 investigators to church last week! It was the primary program and it was surprisingly really good. Afterwards we ate in the gym as a ward - it turned out nice and we more people than usual at church! There normally are about 130 people andat least 180 this last week, so that is super exciting.

My ponderizing scripture right now is Helaman 7:20. I chose it because I am really trying to focus on gratitude in all things. I am so blessed daily and sometimes I just don't feel like I give enough thanks to God... I could NEVER thank him enough but I should be better at trying. It's very humbling to try and thank God for all that you have. Even your challenges because those are a gift from him as well so that we can develop. If there is something that I have learned while out here is that I can get through challenges with God. He is always in my corner to help me out. Eternally grateful.


I invite you all to genuinely try and give thanks to God for all that you have, both good and bad. It brings happiness.


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm eating at a member's house that hajust recently came back to activity in the church, so I'm super excited about that! Have a great week everyone.


Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all! 

Elder Mackintosh


P.S. The first picture is of the George Washington Bridge. And the second picture is a time lapse video of me walking through a sweet New York tunnel.









No comments:

Post a Comment