Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Week of Miracles!

Hey hey hey,

This week was full of miracles! Here's my favorite; the sister missionaries were walking by some teenage boys and  the boys were talking with some pretty terrible language. The sister missionaries decided to stop and share the gospel with them. Well none of them were interested, but one of the boys said, as kind of a joke, he would send missionaries to talk to his parents. Well the sister missionaries gave the referral to us and told us the story and we didn't know what to think, but decided to look the people up and the mom was actually super nice and we set up an appointment. Well the appointment came and we brought a member with us and it was one of the best lessons that I have ever been a part of. The spirit was so strong and she is now very interested in another appointment and message. Miracle, coincidence, fate? I'm calling it a miracle. :)  

Being in NY for New Years was fun but mostly because I'm a missionary and not because of any of the celebrations. jaja. I have set some goals for this year though. My mission president told us that he sets goals to grow the way that Jesus did. Luke 2: 52 is where it talks about it. I set goals in the 4 areas that Christ grew and I'm so excited! I invite you all to do the same. I will attach a picture that lists what areas to set it for just in case the scripture isn't clear.



I'm so excited to have this whole year in front of me. Life is so good and I'm so blessed.

The baptism of Rafael has been moved to the 16th, but the wedding is still happening this Saturday. Super excited for him! Rafael and Luis will be sharing their baptism next week. I love those two guys so much. So blessed to know them. 

Love you all as well! True dat.

Elder Mackintosh         




No comments:

Post a Comment