Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Fell Down The Stairs

Hiiiii,

So with that title you are probably wanting to hear that story, but before I tell it I will talk about some other things.

It snowed a ridiculous amount! From what I heard it was the 2nd worst snow that Manhattan island has ever seen and it was only second by 1/10th of an inch. Tons of people had their cars stuck in their parking positions on the side of the road. I will send some pics so you can understand. We helped shovel so many people out! So many. It was a blast because people were walking around charging money to shovel them out, but we were walking around doing it for free. People loved
it and actually we got some good contacts from it. It was a ton of fun!

Rafael was supposed to be getting baptized this Saturday but Satan really doesn't want him to, so something happened again! Ugh. He was on his way to church and his boot got stuck in the snow and when he tried to pull it out he fell down! He got a little hurt and won't be able to move out this week so now his date is Feb. 13. He is Okay and excited still. Love him.

I fell down the stairs the other day.. Jaja! My boots were wet and so were the stairs, so that is a bad mix. I slipped at the top and fell and slid down the whole flight of stairs! The funny part is that I took out Elder Cruz Santos on the way down and I was on the phone with Rafael! Jaja We laid on the bottom of the stairs laughing/hurting. I now have bruises all down one side, but it's all good. Experiences. jaja loving it.

Con mucho amor,

Elder Mackintosh

P.S. Mom, You would be proud of me! The other day for my personal study I read over my Elder Jeffrey R. Holland notes and he said; "I need you to know who you are. We need you."  So, I started thinking "Well, who am I?" And I found my self writing "I am..." Statements for the next 20 minutes jaja. It was great and it made me think of you because you like the whole "I am..." positive affirmation statements thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment