Thursday, January 21, 2016

Changes!

Hi family and friends!

First off, next week my pday will be on Thursday. Sooooo just don't be alarmed when I don't write next Wednesday.

This last Saturday was a pretty special experience. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland came and talked to my mission for 2 hours! I don't have time to tell you everything I loved about it,  but I will say that I know that he is an Apostle of God. I know it. Shaking his hand, looking him in the eye, and feeling his testimony through out his talk. Yes, he is an Apostle and yes, this is all true. All of it! The church, God loving us, the plan of salvation, all of it. It is real.

Raphael's wedding didn't happen last week, he is trying to find a new apartment to move into before his baptism on this Saturday. Lots of prayers that he will find a place to move into. Faith!  He asked if I would be the one to baptize him - so that is pretty exciting! Love him. Also Luis is for sure getting baptized on Saturday! He is so prepared and excited. I'm crazy happy for him. He is a lifelong friend for sure. I love being a missionary!

Soooo other big news is that starting next Wednesday I will be training a new missionary, taking over 30 more streets, and the new district leader. That's a lot of changes! Pretty crazy.  I know I will be growing a ton during these next 3 months.. Woot woot! It won't be easy  but if the Lord called me to do this, I know I can do it. It is a great opportunity!

Love you all!

Elder Mackintosh





Me and my roommates right before the meeting with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. 


Hello from Elder Mackintosh and Elder McBride


No comments:

Post a Comment