Thursday, January 21, 2016

WOW!

NO TIME TO WRITE!

So much happened this week and I'm mad that I don't have time to write all the awesome details. There were many miracles, a baptism - YES Luis got baptized!! The bishop baptized and confirmed him and it was soooooooo good. Coolest weekend ever! 

I am a District Leader.  I am a trainer! Woot woot! My trainee is Elder Cruz Santos from Idaho/Mexico and he is the coolest ever - native Spanish speaking but speaks English too. He is cool. I'm very lucky to get a sweet missionary like him. Seriously, I feel so blessed here in NY. Crazy stuff.  

Unfortunately Rafael didn't get baptized because of housing complications but he will get baptized on the 30th.

So much joy in my life right now!

Elder Mackintosh

 Luis's sweet baptism.  January 16, 2016


Elder Filipe Castro from my dad's Provo YSA ward. Yep, the first missionary that my dad sends off from his YSA ward is to my mission - what are the odds of that?   



 My new companion; Elder Cruz Santos from Idaho/Mexico



No comments:

Post a Comment