Friday, March 18, 2016

Hard Work and Blessings!

Soooooo...

Have you seen the church Easter video? It's so good! Look it up right now. It's called #Hallelujah or in Spanish #aleluya and I have seen it soooo many times because we show it to everyone on the street. It has been so fun! It has really forced me out of my comfort zone and now I just talk to everyone (jaja) it has been cool too because we have been seeing so many miracles.
 

I went on a split with the zone leaders (that means me and my companion Elder Santos and I split up with the mission leaders to be able to contact more people)  We had the longest, funnest, fastest, hardest working day of my mission so far. We taught 12 lessons and got 8 new investigators! What's crazy is that the
"standard of excellence" is 3 new investigators for a week and we ended up with 8 in one day. My testimony just went up big time on setting goals that scare you and really relying on the lord. The night before the split we set the goal to get 8 new investigators and I thought it was crazy but then we did out part, plus had lots of faith, and bam! God helped us get it. Since then we have had some very similar days everyday with my regular companion and I. LOVE IT!
 

I'm going to keep this short and not go into anything else really. Study the Book of Mormon everyday and sincerely pray. It's amazing the things that will happen and the peace that is felt. I love my life! I hope that you have a great week.
 

Love you all.
 

Elder Mackintosh 



I don't remember if I already sent this picture home...

Making a phone call across the street from the temple. 
My companion Elder Crus Santos is always taking pictures. Jajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment