Monday, July 25, 2016

Life is FUN!

Hey! Life is fun.

So this week was crazy.  With my new assignment, I am having to learn a lot and learn it quick. Lots of praying and lots of growing! Unfortunately I have been sick for the past 3 days, but there is just too much to do so we can't really chill and recuperate, but all is well.  Medicine does wonders. jaja. (the mission president’s wife treats me like her son and is taking good care of me to help me get better quickly)

With all that has been going on during this last couple of weeks, I was able to find comfort and peace in a scripture that I swear someone just added to the scriptures because I had never seen it before. It is Alma 36:27 "And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me."
I love it!  God supports us and we just need to continue trusting in Him and he will continue to support us. Whether we have recognized it or not, we have all been supported. We can't do this alone. I love it! The impossible becomes possible with Christ.

I just want to testify that prayers are heard and answered. It is true. If we ask with faith, we can receive answers. This is something that I have seen throughout my time here in New York, but especially during this last week. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored again on the earth and that Christ himself runs his church by guiding a living prophet. This is all real and the spirit testifies of it.

Love you all!

Elder Mackintosh



Thanks mom for the tie clips



My old companion Elder Brasileiro and I with an amazing Brazilian drink


No comments:

Post a Comment