Thursday, July 7, 2016

Help Others Make Changes

Things are going great here in Poughkeepsie!  

We are privileged to teach some pretty amazing people. Antonio will be getting baptized this Friday and then next week Eduardo will be baptized.  I'm so happy for them and their families!  Going to their homes to teach those two really brightens my day.  They are repenting and doing awesome!  I'm grateful for the things that I learned last month with the visit from Elder Bennett.  Applying those teachings has really transformed this area and helped people to come into Christ.  

I hope that everyone has a great week.  I just wanted to testify that prayers are answered.  I say that a lot of things are my favorite, but this one might be true.  My favorite thing is being able to come home from a hard and long day and ten just being able to tell my Heavenly Father all about it.  Comfort comes every single time and the next day is a new one.  The atonement of Jesus Christ is real and Christ can truly change us.  These things I KNOW.  If it has been a while since you have talked to your Heavenly Father, I'd invite you to do so.  And I don't mean just if it has been a long time since you have prayed, but if it has been a long time since you have talked with your Heavenly Father.  He really is our father and he really does want to talk with us. 

This is real! 

Missions are so cool!  

Love you all,

Elder Skye Mackintosh  



Me and Elder Williams on the 4th of July


My roommates and I at the Manhattan temple a couple of weeks ago

(I always forget to take pictures (jaja) my bad.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment