Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

Hello!

Well I am a 20-year old and no longer a teenager. WEIRD. But seriously it was the best birthday ever. My birthday was on fast Sunday and the best gift was that 3 members that we have been working with shared their testimonies in sacrament meeting! One also blessed the sacrament for the first time and two others got their temple recommends! They have all changed so much recently and it was amazing to see them up there and feel the spirit as they testified. Super cool!

I have had a lot of spiritual experiences lately and it just becomes more and more real. The importance of this work intensifies in my heart each time that I realize the eternal importance of what I am doing. It is humbling to be a representative of Jesus Christ. It is humbling that a 20 year old and imperfect person is trusted to help people follow Christ. Sometimes it is overwhelming but I just have to remember Alma 37:6. The Book of Mormon brings comfort to a troubled soul!

I'm grateful to be here. Thank you to everyone that sent me stuff for my birthday and for those that emailed me! Some packages came without names on it so I can't really say thanks to those people... Love you though!

Always remember your spiritual experiences! Write them down. They are
real. God is our loving Heavenly Father! I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet.

Love you all,

Elder Mackintosh

Super cool gift from sister Honeycutt, a senior sister missionary. She is the best!


Driving down Manhattan


Close up of the painting from Sister Honeycutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment