Thursday, November 17, 2016

Revelation is Real

Hi,

So first off, this will blow some minds. Transfers happened and my companion and I are staying! This is the 4th transfer with this assignment (assistant to the president) and 7th transfer with Elder McBride. By the end of this cycle, Elder McBride and I will have spent 10 months together as companions! Jajaja that is pretty nuts and also cool. He is a solid missionary, so I love it!  We will be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas together again!
Woot woot!

This week was great! Coby is solid and set for baptism this Sunday! I'm so excited.  Shy'sheeana and Ty'reeana baptisms are postponed for a little bit, but all is well, they are still great!

These last couple of days of transfers were long and crazy busy but we saw so many miracles and blessings. It was pouring rain while we did transfers yesterday, so that threw things off for a little bit but we got back on track (soaking wet) and everything worked out!

I want to share my testimony real quick about the Book of Mormon. I have been able to continue to read the Book of Mormon over the past couple of CRAZY busy days, but not as much as normal. I have honestly felt something missing. Today I was able to find 25 minutes to just sit down, focus, and read. The good feelings came back and filled me again. I honestly know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Heavenly Father can speak to you through it. I have felt this in my life. I have felt this today. If you feel something missing, please read the Book of Mormon. If you don't feel something is missing, read it and you will realize that something was missing.

Love you all!

Elder Mackintosh



I love brother Somerset!  

Eating at "El Miski" with the homies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment