Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Short but Solid Week!


Hey!

Well I don't have tons to write... But it was a fun week!

We have been able to proselyte this week and it has been so amazing! We have seen miracles and felt the spirit.

The only updates for this week are that our area is awesome and the church is true.  We have found some seriously cool people lately and they are genuinely looking for the truth.

I just want to testify really quickly that God is our loving Heavenly Father. As I go through my day and recognize all of the little things that happen, I know that he knows me and he is in the details. I love it! Through prayer and striving to recognize the answer, everyone can know that the things I have said are true. God is our loving Heavenly Father! Don't believe me? Ask him.

I love you all and I hope that your week is awesome.

I'm going to hit my year mark this week... too fast! 

Elder Mackintosh



Me and President Smith's son William playing whiffle ball
and basketball!


One of my best friends and now a "returned missionary" Elder Gore.  I love this guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment